[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Keep price controls on .org web domain platform

dee.salmon at cayuse.com dee.salmon at cayuse.com
Sat Apr 27 12:24:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

Our non-profit 4013c Florida Presbyterian Pilgrimage relies on an
inexpensive web domain to continue the work we do. We have extremely limited
resources and are an all-volunteer organization. Our purpose is to share
God's love through a 3 day retreat which we offer yearly in the state of
Florida. We are a connectional group and the website is extremely important
to getting information out to our community and continuing this work.

Please maintain price controls on the cost of the .org domains, so that we
can continue to spread the word.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dee Salmon