[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] I oppose removal of the 10% increment cap

Jossey Ogbuanoh josseyo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 13:37:43 UTC 2019

Dear Sirs:

I oppose your proposition to remove the existing 10% increment cap on .org
domain  pricing for a yo-yo pricing scheme.

Laisez Faire economics have long been rested as inimical to general human
progress but rather, only promote the “me, myself and I” profiteering
motive.

Remember that you hold the management of the internet TLD system in trust
on behalf of 7 billion human beings, not only the 360 million in the USA.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jossey Ogbuanoh.

Publisher, Ginja Media.