[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .ORG Price Cap Provisions

Brian Romanchuk brian at bncr.org
Sat Apr 27 13:57:12 UTC 2019

I would like to voice my disapproval of the removal of price cap provisions of the registry agreement.

I am not a business or organization, I am a sole person that registered a .org domain for personal use for my family’s email and website (.ORG was the only thing available at the time with my chosen name). 15 years later, our lives are wrapped up with this domain. Lifting the price cap may put this in jeopardy.

I ask that you please reconsider changing the price cap structure for legacy domains like .org.

Thank you,
Brian