[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] A comment against the PIR price increase limit elimination

Yan yans at yancomm.net
Sat Apr 27 18:50:13 UTC 2019

The dot-org TLD is meant for non-profits, open-source projects, social
movements, and so on. A price cap helps keep this viable, and removing this
cap will directly harm the organizations that count the dot-org TLD as
their home, including many projects of my own. Thus, I would like to add my
objection to the list of voices speaking against this change.

- Yan Shoshitaishvili, Professor and Open Source Contributor