[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] comments on removal of price cap

Paul House house_paul at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 23:47:40 UTC 2019

I object strongly to the removal of the price cap.One of the reasons I chose a .org domain name was the certainty of fair renewal charges going forward,I see not valid reason why a "not for profit" organisation would need the price cap removed. The organisation purpose should solely be the administrsation of the domain names and nothing more.  As such it should not be looking to increase its charges.