[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] don't drop the caps!

Hunter Blanks hblanks at artifex.org
Sun Apr 28 00:46:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm the president and main system administrator for Artifex.org. We
operate an absolutely shoe-string non-profit internet service; our
gross receipts are less than $200 per year.

There's no way we could continue to operate with our current budget
if we were beholden to unregulated increases in fees. ICANN's done
great work for the internet over many years, but this proposed
change does the opposite of supporting what's made the internet
great for all these years: it's actually going to make it harder for
people to use and to maintain sites on it.

HJB