[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] opposition to elimination of price caps for .org and other gTLDs

Kevin Walsh kevwalsh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:30:11 UTC 2019

Dear Sirs,

I strongly oppose the proposed elimination of price caps for .org and other
gTLDs. I am the owner of two .org domains for non-profits that are very
price sensitive, but have invested many years of effort into establishing
an online presence under their existing .org names. We are a captive
audience at this point, an can not easily switch to any other gTLD. My
views and oppostiion to the propsed change are are summarized here:
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20190423_spurious_justifications_for_eliminating_caps_on_legacy_domains/

Sincerely,
Kevin Walsh