[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price ceiling for .org

Tricia S cartogra4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 06:59:54 UTC 2019

Allowing unlimited charges on .org pricing will devastate organizations,
small nonprofits and groups that are on the internet to provide help to our
others.

Our organization berkshirecoalition.org which provides education and
support for suicide prevention would not be able to afford an unlimited
ceiling for our url and would be forced to change urls to survive the
costs. This in turn would hurt our outreach into our community.

Please reconsider for .org based urls