[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] 10% cap removal - not idwal

Bams Bamgbade Adetoyese bams.lib at live.com
Sun Apr 28 08:55:51 UTC 2019

I’m commenting from Nigeria, please the idea of removing the 10% percent cap on domain reg, and letting PIR set whatever prices it wants, will only ruin our effort [the developing part of the world- Africa] to be grow and catch up with the ever changing technology of this world. The cost might be too unbearable that it will foil our plans of running with latest trends in technology, reason been that our economy is as big and strong as the developed world and where you are operating from.

Please any & all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Bamgbade Adetoyese