[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Paul-Louis Ageneau paul-louis at ageneau.org
Sun Apr 28 09:31:41 UTC 2019

I am a domain name registrant, including .org domains.

I wish to express my opposition to the proposal to remove limitations on
pricing for gTLDs such as .org registrations.

Limitations on pricing for registrations should be maintained to ensure
that the Internet remains a space open to everyone. In particular, it
should be kept affordable for small non-commercial sites.

ICANN should stand up for the public interest and registrants,
especially non-profit ones.

Paul-Louis