[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Renewal increases

Ciaran Connolly ciarancamden at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 12:02:43 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

I really do not agree with the cap being removed from the increased prices.

The impact this could have on small business and entrepreneurs trying to move their business online could be massive – depending on where this all ends up.

The domain is currently the affordable part of getting online – is it going to go like everything else.

This will not impact large companies at all – but only hit the smaller businesses and individuals. We all know sadly how this will end...the cap is a great system to ensure that getting online is affordable for everyone.

I genuinely do not think the current system should be changed - it works great! Why change it?

Thanks
Ciaran