[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please Reconsider Cost Increase for .org .biz .info Domains

Kel Sysop MainframeSysop at outlook.com
Sun Apr 28 12:12:29 UTC 2019

Here is a good example of fixing costs so that only the wealthy can pay for these services. Many of the sites that will be affected our non-profits... organizations that need to keep costs down to help those that need the most help. Also, I notice that this is affecting mostly the more utilized domains. In my opinion, this is yet another money grab that represents how little we, the consumers and small business mean to you. My question is: Where will it end? Should just big businesses have domains? From someone who has been in technology well before the Internet came to be for the masses, I can tell you that the Internet is for all, not just the wealthy or for large capital wealth. Increasing costs wont stop big businesses, but it will stop those who are trying to build them. Not what America is all about.

Kel Fulgham