[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] leave caps as they are

Judith Ross heyjudepeace at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 19:49:57 UTC 2019

It is my understanding that you propose to remove the caps on price increases for .org, .info, and .biz top level domains. Let me urge you to reconsider this.
Namecheap and other similar providers of .org domain names are different from those who run the newer domains. Namecheap is more a service provider than the actual user, as is the case with the newer domains. Taking caps off of what registries like PIR can charge them will ultimately lead to these increases being passed on to consumers like myself. Those of us using .org domains need the predictability and stability of the current caps on price increases.  Please do not remove caps on price increases when you renew the .org Registry contracts.