[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org fee increase

Yahoo wasidig at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 28 20:28:11 UTC 2019

I am asking that you continue to protect the cost of .org domains.  I am a high school coach who enjoys being able to celebrate the growth of my team through a team website that I pay for myself.  I know that other .orgs are non-profits who are able to spread their messages due to the protected price if their domains.

If you remove the price protections, you will make it impossible for many small organizations to maintain their ability to speak freely on the internet. Please do not side with the rich!

Sent from my iPhone