[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] (no subject)

Myrtede Alfred myrtede.alfred at live.com
Sun Apr 28 22:22:53 UTC 2019

Removing the price cap on .org domain names would impose a financial burden on nonprofit organizations who rely on donations to support our missions. Nonprofits use their .org domain to lend legitimacy to our organization, secure donations, provide a means of contact, and promote events and activities. Having to divert funds, donor or federal, from our mission to pay increased domain fees does not serve the public or those specifically served by the nonprofit.

Myrtede Alfred
Executive Director, Marie’s Kids