[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment on .org renewal

HCP Cacao info at hcpcacao.org
Mon Apr 29 01:12:16 UTC 2019

The .org TLD is used primarily by non-profits.  If the rates are aligned
with market value, it will create barriers to entry for new non-profits and
cause existing non-profits to forfeit their online presence.  As a small
non-profit, we have a tight budget and must be conscious of all expenses.
 If website expenses were raised an excessive amount, it would be difficult
to maintain our website presence, which is a main avenue for sharing our
mission. Allowing .org TLD prices to rise would have a negative impact on
the non-profit community as a whole.

Anne Zaczek

Executive Director

Heirloom Cacao Preservation Fund