[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Paul Godley paul at godley.org
Mon Apr 29 02:23:41 UTC 2019

I am a .org registrant. My domain supports a small, personal website and email addresses for family members. Removing price restrictions for .org domains puts in jeopardy the many small sites run for families, clubs, and neighborhood organizations. We are not wealthy corporations. We’re little guys trying to make our lives better with modern tools.

I oppose the removal of price protection for .org domains.

Regards,

Paul