[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] please do not remove price cap on org domains

Radovan Bast radovan.bast at uit.no
Mon Apr 29 07:56:24 UTC 2019

I operate a number of .org websites for non-profit projects and in
this case non-profit really means zero profit. I pay some of the
domains out of my own pocket to keep the websites for open source
projects afloat.

If the price goes up significantly, I will be forced to shut a number
of websites down.

Please consider that many/most .org projects in academia really
generate zero profit. Please do not change the pricing policy.

Best regards,

Radovan Bast
UiT The Arctic University of Norway