[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org renewal

Shellie Zepeda Shell at deepspace.net
Mon Apr 29 11:57:09 UTC 2019

The idea of raising the price of .org renewal prices to any amount would
make it prohibitive for non-profit organizations.

I'm sure there are 100 large entities that could afford the price increase,
but there are 1000's of small groups that could not afford sky-rocketing
prices.

We are a PTO and all our funds are donated who operate time donated by
volunteers.  We barely have enough to function as it is.  Please don't take
advantage of the most vulnerable of organizations with gree.

Thanks so much!!!

Shellie Zepeda

shell at deepspace.net <mailto:shell at deepspace.net>