[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] (no subject)

Samantha Giacobozzi sg at alternativebreaks.org
Mon Apr 29 14:13:21 UTC 2019

We're a small nonprofit - removing the price cap could make it so we could
no longer afford to pay to keep our website domain and that's our primary
mechanism for doing our work. Please don't raise the cap.

*Samantha Giacobozzi*
Executive Director
Break Away | *activating citizens through alternative breaks*
404.919.7482
www.alternativebreaks.org

[image: https://www.facebook.com/alternativebreaks/]
<https://www.facebook.com/alternativebreaks/>
<https://twitter.com/activecitizenhq>
<https://www.instagram.com/activecitizenhq/>

*Register **now** for Break Away's Alternative Break Citizenship schools
(ABCs)
<https://alternativebreaks.org/events/alternative-break-citizenship-schools-abcs/>:*

*June 2 - 7 | Integration, Access, and the Experience of New Americans **–
Atlanta, GA*
*June 23 - 28 | Collaborative Approaches to Greening a Growing City* *– *Grand
Rapids, MI  *
*July 20 - 26 | Respecting and Restoring Ecosystems in our National Lands *–
 *Grand Canyon National Park*
*August 4 - 9 | Access and Inclusion in Education Reform** – Memphis, TN*

**Staff Track Available*