[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org Domain Price Increases

Nicole Foster nicole at numfocus.org
Mon Apr 29 16:48:07 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern:
We at NumFOCUS are opposed to removing the price cap on .org domains.
Allowing ICANN to raise prices beyond the 10% increase allowed at this time
creates the potential for uncontrollable price hikes. As a non-profit
entity this is a big concern for us. Large increases in critical services
greatly affect our ability to serve our mission at a fundamental level.

Thank you,

--
Nicole Foster
Executive Operations Administrator, NumFOCUS
nicole at numfocus.org
512-831-2870

<http://www.numfocus.org/>
<https://twitter.com/NumFOCUS> <https://www.facebook.com/NumFOCUS/>