[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org price caps must remain

Reagan Richey reaganr at me.com
Mon Apr 29 16:59:37 UTC 2019

I am writing in response to the news that your organization is considering removing the price cap from .org registrations. As someone who believes in the value that nonprofits add to our society and who understands the precarious financial nature of running such a business, I sincerely hope that you will leave the price cap in place. Nonprofits bring a tremendous unmeasurable value to our world, and the ability to have an inexpensive web presence (and one that does not need to be moved around) is a big part of their ability to do so much for us on a limited budget. This, Plus the fact that domain registrations have been getting cheaper, not more expensive, makes the idea of lifting such a cap unconscionable.

Please reconsider your decision, and leave the price In place for these domains.

Sent from my ExoBrain