[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Serdar Yegulalp serdar at genjipress.com
Mon Apr 29 17:20:07 UTC 2019

I am a .org registrant. I am resolutely against the idea that the .org
registry should be allowed to name its own prices, with no cap whatsoever.
This is deeply unfair to those of us who purchased an .org domain because it
was a suitable alternative to .com or .net, and who don't have the luxury of
moving to another domain (least of all because of the sheer disruption
involved to both them and their users). Don't do this.

* * * * *
Serdar Yegulalp
www.genjipress.com
serdar at genjipress.com

I demand two things of a composer: invention, and that he astonish me.
  -- Karlheinz Stockhausen