[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment re: .org price cap lift

Samuel Reed samuel.trace.reed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:23:26 UTC 2019

The Internet is a public resource and it is ICANN's responsibility to be
the caretakers for it, not to extract maximum profit from it. The
proposed cap lift on .info, .org, and .biz is the beginning of the end
for the democratization of the Internet and DNS as a whole.

When we all got on the Internet, we thought we had truly discovered
something different, something democratic, by the people for the people.
Please don't prove a whole generation wrong for dollars.