[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Uncapping .org pricing

William Hunter wkhunter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:45:35 UTC 2019

Everyone else's comments have plenty of carefully thought out arguments, so
this one is merely raw emotion. JUST. STOP. Never thought I would support
transferring domain registry away from the US but ICANN is making me
question whether we are responsible enough here to deserve this authority.
It's hard to see the proposed changes as anything more than a cash grab by
profiteers who see an opportunity to plunder the commons.