[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Increasing the prices of org registration

Patrick Kenny ptmkenny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:40:05 UTC 2019

I am writing to comment that I am strongly opposed to allowing unlimited
price increases of .org domains. This is not in the public interest; .org
was originally for nonprofits, and the price already exceeds .com, and I
see no reason why administrative costs should be higher to run one TLD over
another.

 I work with several nonprofits that would be affected by all this, and
they would all like to request that costs be kept as low as possible.