[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please have control on price hikes

Tyrron Leo Whyte tyrronwhyte at outlook.com
Wed May 1 04:51:14 UTC 2019

To whoever it may concern,

Domains are the only way in which people can voice their opinions and show solidarity across nations. This creates a democratic right for every person on this planet.

Raising the price of domains will on cut most of the third world countries from this right. People from rich countries may think that the increase in domain price is according to world inflation rates. However, go down to third world schools and colleges and you will find the poverty I have seen. In these places there is a difficulty to the afford the high costs to voice their opinions.  Keep the rates under control and all will have fair play.

We look up to the internet world to help us keep the costs down for all.

Tyrron Whyte