[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please do not allow these price changes for ORG TLD

Chris Bolger cbolger at theosophical.org
Thu May 2 03:11:13 UTC 2019

Working in a non-profit field for a long time has shown me exactly how
important keeping costs low for organizations that are member funded,
grass-roots driven, and rely on donations for their budgets. We need to
find ways to make donations last and stretch as far as possible, and
keeping website costs low is an important way to help this. Please do not
remove the price cap on .org top level domains.

Thank you very much,
Chris Bolger
The Theosophical Society in America