[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Humans need to win...

Janelle Klein janelle at openmastery.org
Mon May 6 20:47:13 UTC 2019

I’m a concerned human.

We’re at a turning point in history, where every human needs to take a step back, and really think about what type of future we want, and all do our part to help build that future.

Why on earth would we want to make things more difficult and expensive for non-profits?  Especially during a time when we are cutting back government support, non-profits will need to pick up the slack.

This is real... Humanity needs to win.

Please don’t lift the price caps for .org domain registration.

Whoever is reading this... you are a human too.  We are all one tribe.  Does this really make sense to you as a good idea?

Regards,

Janelle

Sent from my iPhone