[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price increase of .org domains

Saud Pathirana saudpathirana at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 06:10:13 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have received an email from Namecheap regarding an increase of price for .org domains. I strongly object for this price increase as my domain is not an income generating site and it is meant as a blog site for general public in career subjects.

If there is a substantial increase in prices, then I have to cancel my domain as it is not possible to bear any price increases.

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Saud Pathirana