[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] % Price Increase - Negative Impact on Non-Profits

Clint Johnson cjohnson at echomeless.org
Sun May 26 14:33:21 UTC 2019

A large portion of Non-Profit organizations use the .org TLD and allowing
the wholesale price to be unregulated will potentially have a huge impact
on our 501c3 Non-Profit Organization and many others if our rates are
hiked.  We already operate on a very limited budget and rely on using our
budget to better help us and the work we do in bettering our local
community.  Allowing the potentially unsustainable raising of the price of
.org will likely have a similar impact on other non-profits across our
local area and the world.  Please allow us to continue doing the work we do
in bettering our community.  We have enough unexpected cost increases and a
recurring domain name registration fee increase could be disastrous.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
--

*Clinton JohnsonHMIS AdministratorCommunity Data SolutionsEastern Carolina
Homelessness Organization, Inc.*
cjohnson at echomeless.org
843-957-8787 <+18439578787>

[image: Eastern Carolina Homelessness Organization]
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

--

This message may
contain confidential and privileged information.  If you