[Comments-proposed-rdap-profile-31aug18] RySG Comments on Proposed RDAP Profile

Demetriou, Samantha sdemetriou at verisign.com
Fri Oct 12 20:30:22 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our input on the Proposed gTLD-Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Profile. In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them on our mailing list and during a biweekly conference call, and no member opposed their submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Samantha Demetriou
RySG Vice Chair, Administration