[Comments-rds-whois2-rt-final-report-08oct19] a comment/question regarding Registration Directory Service (RDS-WHOIS2) Review Team Final Report

Susan Marukhyan marukhyan.susan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:15:24 UTC 2019

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team,
First of all thank you for the Report. It is very comprehensive, and
provides a lot of knowledge to newcommers, like me.
Among other things, the Report addresses the possible influence of GDPR and
other applicable laws. And I just wonder, if some attention shouldn't be
paid also to the  Modernised Convention for the Protection of Individuals
with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data of the Council of Europe
(CoE), which has itself been brought inline with the GDPR? The Recital N
105 (https://gdpr-info.eu/recitals/no-105/) also reflects on this CoE
Convention, moreover, CoE is not a pure European but more a kind of
International Organization, and the Modernized Convention is open for third
countries.
Thank you very much for your consideration. I have to learn a lot, and will
be hopefully able to contribute more to the work in ICANN in the future.
Kind regards from Yerevan,
Syuzan

--
Syuzan Marukhyan