[Comments-rz-lgr-2-06jun17] Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone Version 2 (RZ-LGR-2)

Rapid SUN sun.rapid at niptict.edu.kh
Tue Jul 18 02:41:44 UTC 2017

Dear All members in IP,
On behalf of Khmer GP, we have reviewed the second version of the Root Zone
LGR which is included Khmer Root Zone Label Generation Rules (RZ-LGR)
Proposal. We have no additional comment on this.

I would like to congratulate all members in IP for efforts of this task.

Kind regards,
--
Mr. Rapid SUN
Vice President