[Comments-rz-lgr-4-29jun20] Comment on Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone Version 4 (RZ-LGR-4)

王伟 wangwei at cnic.cn
Tue Aug 11 15:05:13 UTC 2020

Hi all

I read through the Section 2.3.5 and really appreciate that IP acknowledges the effort CGP have made in the past 5 years.

The text precisely describes the challenges we have faced, the solutions we figured out and the rational behind them.

On behalf of CGP, I'd like to thank IP worked closely with us through the entire process of the development of the proposal.

Also, I wish good luck to JGP and KGP, whose repertoires cover thousands of Chinese code points as well, hope them will finalize their proposal soon.

Best,

Wei WANG