[Comments-sadag-final-09aug17] Comments of the ISPCP Constituency on the Statistical Analysis of DNS Abuse in gTLDs

Mark McFadden mark at mcfaddencentral.com
Wed Sep 27 15:46:36 UTC 2017

It is my pleasure to attach the comments of the Internet Service Provider
and Connectivity Provider Constituency on the Statistical Analysis of DNS
Abuse in gTLDs (SADAG) Report. If you have any questions about our
Constituency's comments, please contact me directly.

Best regards,

mark

Mark McFadden
Madison, Wisconsin
e: mark at mcfaddencentral.com
Tw: McElmside | Fb: Mark McFadden

PGP fingerprint: EE47ABBFC3277EEC0B781C4F477882D5CAAE4776