[Comments-ssr2-final-report-28jan21] ICANN SSR2 comment submission

Jim Goodman jimg at crypto4a.com
Thu Apr 8 21:59:45 UTC 2021

Hello,

  You'll find our company's comments attached to this
  e-mail.

  Please let me know if you need any additional information
  from us in regards to this matter.  Thanks!

  Take care.

Jim

Jim Goodman, Ph.D.                    (V) 1-613-454-2222
Crypto4a Inc.                         (C) 1-613-668-4894
1550A Laperriere Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1Z 7T2

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom or
which it was intended. If not an intended recipient, any review, copying,
printing, disclosure, distribution or any other use is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail. Please delete this e-mail from your files if you are
not the intended recipient.