[Comments-travel-support-guidelines-30may18] RySG comments on Community Travel Support Guidelines

Paul Diaz pdiaz at pir.org
Mon Jul 16 15:44:35 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our input on the Draft Community Travel Support Guidelines. In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them on our mailing list and during a biweekly conference call, and no member opposed their submission.

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

Best, P

Paul Diaz
Chairman, Registries Stakeholder Group
Mobile:+1 703.973.1667 | Skype: pdiaz at pir.org