[Comments-udrp-provider-16nov18] Application of Canada International Internet Dispute Resolution Centre (CIIDRC) to Serve as UDRP Dispute-Resolution Service Provider

David L. Kreider arbitrator at davidkreider.com
Tue Nov 20 02:13:17 UTC 2018

Dear Sirs or Mesdames,

I write in my capacity as a full-time independent arbitrator and a UDRP panelist. Over the past decade, I have personally rendered nearly 150 UDRP and URS decisions which can be found here: <https://www.kreider.asia/internet-domain-disputes/> at the request of ADNDRC and the FORUM, among other ICANN UDRP service providers.

My dealings with the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre (BCICAC), while limited in scope, have been uniformly favourable and their reputation in the arbitration circles in which I travel is quite good. I fully support Canada International Internet Dispute Resolution Centre's (CIIDRC) proposal to serve as an approved dispute-resolution service provider. I encourage ICANN to respond positively to their application.

Please feel free to contact me directly at +852 9170 8428 or be email, should you have any questions.

Yours faithfully,

David L. Kreider