[Comments-udrp-provider-16nov18] Application for New Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) Dispute-Resolution Service Provider, 2nd UDRP Provider in North America

Barry Penner bpenner at bcicac.com
Fri Jan 4 23:24:42 UTC 2019

Dear Ms. Hill:

Unfortunately, we have encountered some challenges in accessing the Public Comments section of ICANN’s website; therefore, we are using this venue (email) to submit our response to comments posted by the Internet Commerce Association on December 21, 2018.

Please see the attached letter from the Canadian International Internet Dispute Resolution Centre (CIIDRC), as well as an attachment with CIIDRC’s Panelists Profiles.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or Ina Ergasheva.

Regards,

Hon. Barry Penner, QC

Managing Director
 <http://ecovideo.ca/cli/bcicac/barry.penner/vbc/> cid:image003.png at 01D394FB.A2399060
Canadian International Internet Dispute Resolution Centre

500 - 666 Burrard Street

Vancouver, BC    V6C 3P6

Tel: 604-684-2821 Fax: 604-736-9233

 <http://www.bcicac.com/> bcicac.com

This E-mail may contain legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, and this communication was received in error, please
notify us by reply E-mail and delete the original message.