[Comments-whois-privacy-law-03may17] Personally my opinion is

Roses Havethorns roseshavethorns2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:49:56 UTC 2017

If an illegal act or crime is being committed and the criminal and
assistors are complaining or involving legal official in the matter only to
cover their tracks or evade prosecution. Stating false accusations to
officials while they have committed a felony act. Should be considered
illegal for the fact of manipulating the system and laws in place. My
daughter has been kidnapped once more and I have tried to contact them to
reach my child. They in their defense have demised a plan to block all
their information and stated lies so they can refuse a court orders
agreement contract for custody,kidnapping my daughter and then complaining
about harrassment. They found a loop hole in the system and are now out to
blame and or attempt to demand privacy policies to change so they can
illegally commit federal offenses. Not good.