[Comments-whois-privacy-law-03may17] Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG) Comment on Revised ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Law:

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jul 7 13:04:39 UTC 2017

To Whom It May Concern:
On behalf of the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG), I am pleased to submit the attached comment on the Revised ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Law.
Our comments have been endorsed by the NCSG Policy Committee in line with our bylaws. Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to share our perspective.
Sincerely,
Ayden Férdeline
for the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group