[community-finance] ICANN Finance Update

Janice Douma Lange janice.lange at icann.org
Sat Apr 6 10:42:04 UTC 2013

In this year of transition, our team has been challenged with some of our deliverables as our Management Portfolio and the tool used to support it are coming to maturity. Attached you find 2 important pieces of information from the ICANN Finance team, that were promised for last month and we are now able to deliver to you.  We will have time to begin discussion on both Programs and Revenue in the Finance Update in Beijing this coming Wednesday, 10 April from 1100-1230 in the Conference Center Function 6.

Certainly discussion can and should begin now on this mailing list; these documents will also be uploaded onto the Community Wiki Finance Project.