[community-finance] Durban Public Finance Session

Paul Diaz pdiaz at pir.org
Sun Jun 2 22:58:52 UTC 2013

I would like to participate in this session, but have to leave on Thursday PM (18 July).  I'll coordinate with colleagues to share my ideas.

Best, P

On Jun 2, 2013, at 6:45 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:

Dear Marilyn,

The Friday before, I wouldn’t be in Durban yet. But I like the idea of Mike to make it on Friday after early in the morning (08:00 – 09:00) so that it will not conflict with our meeting starting at 9:00

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
Mobile: + 216 98 330 114