[community-finance] (1:30pm) ICANN Finance Open Session

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at afilias.info
Tue Mar 18 13:03:58 UTC 2014

Will miss it as well due to similiar conflicts..

This is not good planning.  The optics here are equivalent to posting the
financial statements and notice of annual meeting on the back of the
cafeteria door.

The late notice and timing says "we really don't care if we get any
participation at all" and sends a bad
message

as material as the budget is you would expect that a "real effort" would
be made to
involve the community impacted by it.

this timing & notice does not meet the _"real effort" bar.._

This meeting wasn't even on the March 2, 2014 schedule distributed to
many in the community

Ken Stubbs

On 3/18/2014 8:40 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> I will miss it as well.  For me, there are more conflicts in this time period than any other.
>
> Chuck

---