[community-finance] URGENT: Budget Ad Hoc meeting in Marrakech

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Sat Mar 5 20:04:47 UTC 2016

Dear all,
The logistics of organizing our most sought-after Budget ad hoc workshop have been challenging. We now have a time and room: tomorrow SUNDAY night from 18:30 to 20:30 at the YACOURT room of the Hotel du Golf.
We can not do much more short notice than that! Deep apologies. We won't hold against you if you are already committed and can not participate!
Giovanni is still limited to 1 serving of the somptuous diner that always comes with this workshop.

Thank you.
Best,

Xavier

Xavier Calvez