[council] Constituency representatives required by 15 Dec 2003

Marc Schneiders marc at schneiders.org
Fri Dec 5 12:32:46 UTC 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, at 17:08 [=GMT+1100], Bruce Tonkin wrote:

> I recommend that each constituency endeavour to appoint their
> representative by Monday 15 Dec 2003, and provide the constituency
> statement to the ICANN staff manager by 5 January 2004.  Given the
> proximity to the holiday period around end of December/early January in
> many countries, the sooner this work can commence the better.

Given the importance of the topic, I propose to add a week to the
final date of January 5. Many people will be off email at the end of
this month.  When they come back there will be other things to take
care of first. If we want good input from the constituencies we need
to give them a fair chance to make up their mind and respond.

Marc Schneiders