[council] Proposed Guidelines for the PDP staff report

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Mon Dec 8 13:48:48 UTC 2003

Council,
based on the experience of the last few PDPs, in discussion with the chair and some other Council members, I wondered if it may be useful for Council to give guidance to ICANN, to help the writing of future PDP issues reports.

Accordingly I attach a draft of the proposed guidelines. Your comments, additions, deletions are welcome. I aim to have a final draft presented to the next council meeting for adoption and then transmission to ICANN.

Philip