[council] GNSO Council Chair - Nomination of Bruce Tonkin

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Nov 4 13:26:33 UTC 2003

 Hello Amadeu,

> Bruce, perhaps we whould formalize the current list of voting
> members, liaisons and non-voting observers, if my suggestion
> is accepted.

The GNSO Secretariat is maintaining the current information on members
at:
http://gnso.icann.org/council/members.shtml

You will note in some cases information has not yet been supplied on
whether members are serving 2 year or one year terms.  The long term
goal is to hold elections every year for at least some of the members to
ensure a balance between continuity and new members to Council.

Regards,
Bruce