[council] TR: Thanks and regards

Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP mcade at att.com
Mon Nov 10 12:57:29 UTC 2003

Dear Ellen,
It has been a pleasure to have your participation on Council. I know that we will all  miss you on Council. Best wishes for a productive end of year... but seriously, don't get too far from your email!  Council has need of task force participants in any number of areas!

Best regards,

Marilyn

202-255-7348c
mcade at att.com